Sony 55” UHD OLED TV KD55A1BU
Available in black, this OLED TV uses over eight million self-illuminating pixels to control brightness, contrast and colour. The 459KD55A1BU features Sony’s latest ‘Acoustic Surface’ design, with sound generated through the TV panel itself. With four HDMI ports and three USB inputs, you can connect a range of devices.
Sony TV Technology
Sony’s powerful ‘4K HDR Processor X1’ drives this model, giving sharper detail and more clarity to all of your content. A range of features upscale and improve the quality of your display, for the best possible picture. These features include:
- Triluminos Display – Using a wider palette of colours, the 459KD55A1BU can produce a more lifelike range of shades and hues. Precise colour controls give more natural skin tones.
- X-Reality PRO – With control over every single pixel, this display can improve clarity and detail across textures and edges.
- Object-based HDR Remaster – Most TVs adjust contrast on a single scale of black to white. This feature corrects colour and contrast for each individual object, for greater depth and more vivid picture.
- Dual Database Processing – Two imaging databases work together in real time to improve picture on this model. Unwanted noise is removed from each scene for better clarity.
- X-tended Dynamic Range – This feature boosts the contrast range of the 459KD55A1BU, allowing for deeper blacks and brighter whites.
- Super Bit Mapping 4K HDR – 14-bit signal helps to smooth out the gradation between shades of colour, for a more realistic image.